POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Maybe the new grass will help! 83k : Maybe the new grass will help! 83k Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Maybe the new grass will help! 83k
From: Buke
Date: 24 Jun 2000 23:44:28
Message: <3955801c@news.povray.org>
This one was done with Gilles (most excellent) grass macro. It is very
configurable and all but likes lots of ram (and is a little slow) (6hours on
a PII 450 256 megs +a.3) . I know the area light slows things down but I
would like something a little faster. I know nothing of writing anything
myself so I'm very happy to see something new. Thanks ST :)
I need to put a image map on the ball but haven't got around to that yet.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bentgrass3.jpg' (82 KB)

Preview of image 'bentgrass3.jpg'